Yardbirds: CD Compilation

The Golden Road: Jeff Beck

YARDBIRDS

CD でリリースされた編集盤。
Compilation albums in CD format.

CD 編集盤

CD Compilation

disc

Shapes Of Things - The Yardbirds

[Alfa ALCB527-30 (Japan)] Released : 1992
Disc 1 : Smokestack Lightning/ Let It Rock/ Honey In Your Hips/ I Wish You Would/ You Can't Judge A Book/ Who Do You Love/ Bye Bye Bird/ Mr. Downchild/ The River Rhine/ Twenty Three Hours Too Long/ A Lost Care/ Pontiac Blues/ Take It Easy Baby/ Out On The Water Coast/ I Don't Care No More/ Western Arizona
Disc 2 : I'm Talking About You/ Boom Boom/ Honey In Your Hips/ Baby What's Wrong/ Too Much Monkey Business/ Got Love If You Want It/ Smokestack Lightning/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/ SHe's So Respectable/ Five Long Years/ Pretty Girl/ Louise/ I'm A Man/ Here 'Tis/ Yardbirds Beat (Slow Walk)/ Highway 69/ My Little Cabin/ Take It Easy Baby (Another Version)
Disc 3 : For Your Love/ I'm Not Talking/ Putty (In Your Hands)/ I Ain't Got You/ Got To Hurry/ I Ain't Done Wrong/ I Wish You Would/ A Certain Girl/ Sweet Music/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/ My Girl Sloopy/ You're A Better Man Than I/ Evil Hearted You/ I'm A Man/ Still I'm Sad/ Heart Full Of Soul/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ Smokestack Lightning/ Respectable/ I'm A Man/ Here 'Tis
Disc 4 : What Do You Want/ Jeff's Blues/ Like Jimmy Reed Again/ Someone To Love (Part 1)/ New York City Blues/ Stroll On/ For R.S.G./ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (Backing Track)/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (Backing Track + Harp)/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (Master)/ Heart Full Of Soul (Sitar Version)/ Heart Full Of Soul (Master)/ Chris' Number/ Pounds And Stomps/ Got To Hurry (Take 1 Backing Track)/ Got To Hurry (Take 2 Backing Track)/ Got To Hurry (Master)/ I Wish You Would (Long Version)/ Questa Volta/ Puf...Bum/ Without You/ Climbing Through
このタイトルでリリースされたヤードバーズ、ジェフ・ベックの編集盤は非常に多い。そのうち最も内容が充実しているのがこのセット。1977年にリリースされた2枚組アルバム 『Shapes Of Things』 (Charly CDX1) は、それまでイギリスでは未発表だった貴重なトラックを5曲含んでいた。そのアルバムとはまったく別のコンセプトで編集された7枚組の 『Shapes Of Things』 (Charly BOX104) が1984年にリリースされた。これが1991年に4枚組のCDとしてリイシュー (Charly Decal LIK BOX1) された。さらに8曲を加えて再編集された日本版 (Alfa ALCB527/30) が現在のところ最も充実した 『Shapes Of Things』 となっている。
There are too many compilation albums of The Yardbirds or Jeff Beck released with this title. Among them, this set is the most valuable. The first "Shapes Of Things" (Charly BOX104) included five previously unreleased tracks. Second one (Charly BOX104) was issued with different concept. It was 7 disks set. Then converted to CD (Charly Decal LIK BOX1). And finally, Japanese version (Alfa ALCB527/30) with additional 8 tracks, was released in 1991.
disc

The Yardbirds Vol. 1 Smokestack Lightning

[Sony Music A2K48655/57 (US)] Released : September 24, 1991
For Your Love/ I'm Not Talking/ Putty (In Your Hands)/ I Ain't Got You/ Got To Hurry/ I Ain't Done Wrong/ I Wish You Would/ A Certain Girl/ Sweet Music/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/ My Girl Sloopy/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (Live)/ I'm Talking About You/ Got To Hurry (Take 2)/ You're A Better Man Than I/ Evil Hearted You/ I'm A Man/ Still I'm Sad/ Heart Full Of Soul/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ Smokestack Lightning (Live)/ Respectable (Live)/ I'm A Man (Live)/ Here 'Tis (Live)/ Boom Boom/ Honey In Your Hips/ Smokestack Lightning (Live)/ I Wish You Would
ジョルジオ・ゴメルスキー時代の音源を収録した編集盤シリーズ。
Compilation. Using materials those Georgio Gomelski owns. One of two sets.
disc

The Yardbirds Vol. 2 Blues, Backtrack's And Shapes Of Things

[Sony Music A2K48658/60 (US)] Released : September 24, 1991
Smokestack Lightning/ Let It Rock/ Honey In Your Hips/ I Wish You Would/ You Can't Judge A Book/ Who Do You Love/ I'm Talking About You/ Bye Bye Bird/ Mr. Downchild/ The River Rhine/ Twenty Three Hours Too Long/ A Lost Care/ Pontiac Blues/ Take It Easy Baby/ Out On The Water Coast/ I Don't Care No More/ Western Arizona/ Boom Boom/ Shapes Of Things/ What Do You Want/ Someone To Love (Part 1)/ Someone To Love (Part 2)/ Heart Full Of Soul/ Heart Full Of Soul (Alternative Version)/ For R.S.G. (Studio Version of "Here 'Tis")/ Pounds And Stomps (Backing Track of "He's Always There")/ Jeff's Blues/ Chris' Number/ Like Jimmy Reed Again/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (Backing Track)/ Steeled Blues/ New York City Blues/ Too Much Monkey Business (Live)/ Got Love If You Want It (Live)/ Five Long Years (Live)/ Pretty Girl (Live)/ Louise (Live)/ Stroll On
ジョルジオ・ゴメルスキー時代の音源を収録した編集盤シリーズ。
Compilation. Using materials those Georgio Gomelski owns. One of two sets.
disc

Jeff Beck Years - The Yardbirds

[Teichiku TECX-20853 (Japan)] Released : 1994
Heart Full Of Soul/ Evil Hearted You/ Shapes Of Things/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ Someone To Love/ Steeled Blues/ You're A Better Man Than I/ Still I'm Sad/ Jeff's Blues/ I'm A Man/ What Do You Want/ My Girl Sloopy/ Chris' Number/ New York City Blues/ Pounds And Stomps/ Like Jimmy Reed Again/ Stroll On/ Heart Full Of Soul (Sitar Version)
日本編集盤。ジェフ在籍時の音源を集めたもの。
Japanese compilation.
disc

Greatest Hits - The Yardbirds

[Flash 8324-2 (Germany)] Released : Unknown
For Your Love/ I'm A Man/ Pretty Girl/ Five Long Years/ Jeff's Blues/ Shapes Of Things/ Steeled Blues/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ Boom Boom/ Got Love If You Want It/ Evil Hearted You/ I Ain't Got You/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/ My Girl Sloopy/ A Certain Girl/ Here 'Tis
ドイツの編集盤。
German compilation.
disc

Jeff's Blues - Jeff Beck

[Jimco JICK-89542 (Japan)] Released : 1994
Jeff's Blues/ New York City Blues/ Steeled Blues/ Like Jimmy Reed Again/ Steelin'/ Chuckles/ I'm Not Talking/ I Ain't Done Wrong/ Here 'Tis/ Someone To Love/ Shapes Of Things/ I'm A Man/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ Stroll On/ Jeff's Blues Part 2
ジェフ・ベック名義のアルバムながら、すべてヤードバーズ、あるいはオールスターズのセッション。日本編集盤。
Though credited as Jeff Beck, contains materials by The Yardbirds or All-stars.
disc

Shapes Of Things - Jeff Beck

[Flash 2176-2 (Germany)] Released : Unknown
Shapes Of Things/ New York City Blues/ Someone To Love (Part 1)/ I Ain't Done Wrong/ You're A Better Man Than I/ Jeff's Blues/ Someone To Love (Part 2)/ For R.S.G./ I Ain't Got You/ What Do You Want
ドイツ編集盤。
German compilation.
disc

Shapes Of Things - Jeff Beck

[Success 2176CD (Germany)] Released : 1990
Shapes Of Things/ New York City Blues/ Someone To Love (Part 1)/ I Ain't Done Wrong/ You're A Better Man Than I/ Jeff's Blues/ Someone To Love (Part 2)/ For R.S.G./ I Ain't Got You/ What Do You Want
ドイツ編集盤。
German compilation.
disc

Beginnings 1964-1966 - Jeff Beck

[Teichiku TECX-22605 (Japan)] Released : 1993
Steelin'/ Chuckles/ Heart Full Of Soul/ Heart Full Of Soul (Sitar Version)/ Evil Hearted You/ Steeled Blues/ Still I'm Sad/ My Girl Sloopy/ I'm Not Talking/ I Ain't Done Wrong/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ You're A Better Man Than I/ Shapes Of Things/ I'm A Man/ New York City Blues/ What Do You Want/ Jeff's Blues/ Stroll On
日本編集盤。曲順は違うものの、『Jeff Beck Years』 と同じ選曲。
Japanese compilation. Though the order of the tunes is different, materials are same as "Jeff Beck Years".
disc

Live At The BBC - The Yardbirds

[Warner Brothers 46694] Released : November 11, 1997
I Ain't Got You/ For Your Love/ I'm Not Talking/ I Wish You Would/ Heart Full Of Soul/ I Ain't Done Wrong/ Too Much Monkey Business/ Love Me Like I Love You/ I'm A Man/ Evil Hearted You/ Still I'm Sad/ Hang On Sloopy/ Smokestack Lightning/ You're A Better Man Than I/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ Dust My Broom/ Baby, Scratch My Back/ Over Under Sideways Down/ The Sun Is Shining/ Shapes Of Things/ Most Likely You Go Your Way/ Little Games/ Drinking Muddy Water/ Think About It/ Goodnight Sweet Josephine/ My Baby
BBCセッションを集めた編集盤。
Compilation of BBC Sessions.
disc

Greatest Hits Vol. 1 1964-1966 - The Yardbirds

[Rhino 75895] Released : 1986
For Your Love/ Putty (In Your Hands)/ Evil Hearted You/ Still I'm Sad/ You're A Better Man Than I/ Shapes Of Things/ Heart Full Of Soul/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/ I Ain't Done Wrong/ I'm A Man/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ A Certain Girl/ I Ain't Got You/ I'm Not Talking/ I Wish You Would/ Too Much Monkey Business/ Got Love If You Want It/ Smokestack Lightning
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.
disc

25 Greatest Hits - The Yardbirds

[Repertorire REP4258] Released : Unknown
For Your Love/ Shapes Of Things/ Heart Full Of Soul/ Evil Hearted You/ I'm A Man/ Little Games/ Ha Ha Said The Clown/ Ten Little Indians/ Goodnight Sweet Josephine/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ You're A Better Man Than I/ Still I'm Sad/ I Wish You Would/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/ Boom Boom/ I Ain't Done Wrong/ I Ain't Got You/ I'm Not Talking/ Stroll On/ A Certain Girl/ Honey In Your Hips/ Got To Hurry/ Putty (In Your Hands)/ Puf...Bum/ Sweet Music
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.
disc

The Collection - The Yardbirds

[Castle Communications CCS141] Released : Unknown
I Wish You Would/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/ I Ain't Got You/ Boom Boom/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (Instrumental)/ Got To Hurry/ For Your Love/ Too Much Monkey Business/ Got Love If You Want It/ Here 'Tis/ Pontiac Blues/ 23 Hours Too Long/ Let It Rock/ Smokestack Lightning/ Honey In Your Hips/ Heart Full Of Soul/ Evil Hearted You/ Heart Full Of Soul (Sitar Version)/ Still I'm Sad/ I'm A Man/ Jeff's Blues/ You're A Better Man Than I/ Shapes Of Things/ Stroll On
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.
disc

The Masters - The Yardbirds

[Eagle Rock 366] Released : October 27, 1998
For Your Love/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/ Heart Full Of Soul/ Shapes Of Things/ Still I'm Sad/ Evil Hearted You/ Steeled Blues/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ Jeff's Blues/ I Wish You Would/ Talkin' About You/ New York City Blues/ Let It Rock/ Who Do You Love/ Boom Boom/ Pontiac Blues (Highway 69)/ Got To Hurry/ Pontiac Blues/ Smokestack Lightning/ Like Jimmy Reed Again
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.
disc

Greatest Hits - The Yardbirds

[Charly 8] Released : 1986
For Your Love/ Putty (In Your Hands)/ Got To Hurry/ I Wish You Would/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/ Evil Hearted You/ Still I'm Sad/ Heart Full Of Soul/ Jeff's Blues/ Shapes Of Things/ Steeled Blues/ Stroll On/ A Certain Girl/ I Ain't Got You/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ I'm A Man
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.
disc

Classic Cuts - The Yardbirds

[Topline 501] Released : Unknown
Smokestack Lightning/ You Can't Judge A Book/ Let It Rock/ Boom Boom/ Who Do You Love/ Too Much Monkey Business/ Got Love If You Want It/ Here 'Tis/ What Do You Want/ I Ain't Done Wrong/ Respectable/ My Girl Sloopy/ You're A Better Man Than I/ New York City Blues/ Someone To Love (Part 1)/ Someone To Love (Part 2)
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.
disc

Rhino Special Edition - The Yardbirds

[Rhino 71025] Released : February 22, 1994
For Your Love/ Heart Full Of Soul/ Shapes Of Things/ You're A Better Man Than I/ Evil Hearted You/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ I Ain't Got You/ I Wish You Would/ Smokestack Lightning
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.
disc

Studio Sessions 1964-1967 - The Yardbirds

[Charly 187] Released : November 1, 1989
For Your Love/ Steeled Blues/ Heart Full Of Soul/ Evil Hearted You/ Still I'm Sad/ Shapes Of Things/ Stroll On/ Heart Full Of Soul (Sitar Version)
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.
disc

Best Of British Rock - The Yardbirds

[Pair 1151] Released : 1987
For Your Love/ I Ain't Got You/ Putty (In Your Hands)/ I Wish You Would/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/ My Girl Sloopy/ I'm A Man/ You're A Better Man Than I/ Evil Hearted You/ Still I'm Sad/ Heart Full Of Soul/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ Shapes Of Things/ Jeff's Blues/ New York City Blues/ For R.S.G.
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.
disc

Very Best Of The Yardbirds

[MC M26977 (UK)] Released : Unknown
For Your Love/ Heart Full Of Soul/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/ Still I'm Sad/ Evil Hearted You/ A Certain Girl/ Jeff's Blues/ I Wish You Would/ New York City Blues/ I'm Not Talking/ You're A Better Man Than I/ Shapes Of Things/ I'm A Man/ Boom Boom/ Smokestack Lightning (Live)/ Let It Rock (Live)/ You Can't Judge A Book/ Who Do You Love/ Too Much Monkey Business/ Respectable/ Pretty Girl/ Stroll On
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.
disc

Blue Eyed Blues - Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page

[Charley CDBM20] Released : Unknown
23 Hours Too Long/ Out On The Water Coast/ Five Long Yeas/ I Ain't Got You/ Good Morning Little School Girl/ Little Red Rooster (Rehearsal)/ Little Red Rooster/ Highway 49/ Wang-Dang-Doodle/ I'm A Man/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ Jeff's Blues/ Steeled Blues/ New York City Blues/ It's A Bloody Life/ I See A Man Downstairs
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.
disc

The London Invasion - Various Artists

[MCPS JHD062] Released : Unknown
For Your Love/ Too Much Monkey Business/ I'm A Man/ Jeff's Blues/ Someone To Love/ What Do You Want
ヤードバーズ、ハンブル・パイ、スモール・フェイセズ、ロッド・スチュワートらのオムニバス編集盤。
Omnibus compilation including The Yardbirds, Humble Pie, Small Faces, Rod Stewart.
disc

Hits And More - The Yardbirds

[Instant CD INS 5012 (France)] Released : 1989
For Your Love/ Shapes Of Things/ Still I'm Sad/ Evil Hearted You/ I Wish You Would/ Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/ Got To Hurry/ Heart Full Of Soul/ A Certain Girl/ Smokestack Lightning/ I Ain't Got You/ My Girl Sloopy/ I Ain't Done Wrong/ I'm A Man
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.
disc

Eric Clapton

[Riviere International Records - # unknown] Released : June, 1998
Disc 2 : Stroll On/ Steeled Blues/ Jeff's Blues/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ Still I'm Sad/ Heart Full Of Soul/ Shapes Of Things
Disc 3 : I Ain't Got You/ Evil Hearted You
三枚組。エリックの初期活動をとらえた内容だが、ジェフやジミー・ペイジの音源も含まれている。
3CDs box set. Compilation of materials from early days of Eric's career. But Jeff and Jimmy's performances are also included.
disc

Daytrippers : The Definitive 60's Box Set - Various Artists

[Dressed To Kill - # unknown] Released : 1999
Disc 2 : Heart Full Of Soul/ You're A Better Man Than I
オムニバス編集盤。
Omnibus compilation.
disc

Anthology 1963-1976 - Jeff Beck

[Teichiku - # unknown (Japan)]/ Released : 1997
Steelin'/ Chuckles/ Heart Full Of Soul/ Steeled Blues/ Evil Hearted You/ Still I'm Sad/ My Girl Sloopy/ I'm Not Talking/ I Ain't Done Wrong/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ You're A Better Man Than I/ Shapes Of Things/ I'm A Man/ New York City Blues/ What Do You Want/ Jeff's Blues/ Here 'Tis (Instrumental)/ Someone To Love/ Pounds And Stomps/ Stroll On/ Jeff's One/ Count To Ten/ Get To The Bottom
シリル・デイビスからヤードバーズ、さらにはUPPとの音源までを含む編集盤。
Compilation. Materials from Cyril Davis, The Yardbirds and UPP.
disc

Jeff's Blues - Jeff Beck

[# unknown]/ Released : Unknown
Jeff's Blues/ New York City Blues/ Steeled Blues/ Like Jimmy Reed Again/ Steelin'/ Chuckles/ I'm Not Talking/ I Ain't Done Wrong/ Here 'Tis (Instrumental)/ Someone To Love (Instrumental)/ Shapes Of Things/ I'm A Man/ The Train Kept A-Rollin'/ Stroll On/ Jeff's Blues Part 2
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.
disc

The Yardbirds Beat Club - The Yardbirds

[Pyramid RFT LP012 (Italy)] Released : 1988
I Wish You Would/ Over Under Sideways Down/ I'm A Man/ Shapes Of Things
「I Wish You Would」 は1965年6月20日のパリ。その他は1965年と66年のドイツのTV番組「ビート・クラブ」から。
"I Wish You Would" was recorded in Paris, June 20, 1965. Others are from German TV program "Beat Club", 1965 and 1966.
disc

Giants Of Guitar - Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck

[番号不明] Released : Unknown
Jeff's Blues/ Shapes Of Things/ I Ain't Got You/ What Do You Want/ You're A Better Man Than I/ New York City Blues/ Someone To Love
普通の編集盤。
Ordinary compilation.